Friday, January 13, 2006

Boyfriends

Isn't it amazing how much time a boyfriend can take up in your life? Now, I personally don't mind one bit. Of course I have a wonderful person who makes me laugh, is smart, and is very attractive. (And if he reads this he is going to kill me....) But let me tell you, sometimes I am floored by my good fortune. I liked Brent for a while before we went on our first date and for months I truly thought he was out of my league. I did. I know that is a horrible thing to admit. I am a cute, spunky girl but I know my limitations. I honestly thought this man was just too good for me, too much of a prize. Now I have him in my heart and in my arms. It's truly odd when I allow myself to think about how much my life has changed since he walked into it....

No comments: