Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Visiting Friends

My friend Robert is coming into town from Missouri in the wee hours of morning, so technically tomorrow morning. I am SO excited to see him. Unsure of specific plans- but it is guaranteed that we will be talking up a storm. Robert is so insightful and a wonderful listener, and I award him the same courtesies. We have shared journal entries and poems. He is one of the best friends I have ever had, and I am more than thrilled he will be here for three whole days. The last time he was here with five other people, so we didn't have time to talk like we normally do. I will have him all to myself this time... and he is going to be meeting a couple people who are very important to me. I can't wait to hug him...

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey what happened to your email account I tried to send you an email, but it got sent back. Just thought you should know. Have fun with Robert!! Love you Miss you!