Saturday, March 11, 2006

What a bummer!


I am working 8 hours of overtime today but that isn't actually what I am going to complain about. I woke up this morning in a terrific mood, the sun was shining through my windows and the weather was just... perfect. I just came back from a cigarette break and storm clouds are looming. I LEFT MY WINDOWS OPEN IN MY APARTMENT! Not just a little bit open either, there is at least a foot of availability for the rain to drench my carpet, tv, curtains... sigh. Oh well. And the worst part is that I am not supposed to be at work today until 6 o'clock at night, possibly 7 if needed. I am supposed to be eating breakfast with my girlfriend Sydney. (I need money though). And no one has keys to my place to shut the windows for me. Hopefully the rain won't come in at an angle. I wish I didn't worry so much...

No comments: