Sunday, December 25, 2005

Snow, Snow, Snow


Snow is so cool. You know, the first time I saw snow I was in middle school and thought it was God's dandruff. I truly did. But now I love it. I wait for it. And now that the weather is warming up, all of our wonderful snow is melting and leaving such a horrible, slushy mess. I remember two weeks ago I got into a snowball fight with my boyfriend. It was great fun. Right when he thought I was finally done and exhausted, I wiped my wet gloves in his face! ;) I am such a nice girl. But he picked me up and swung me around, made me feel like I were in a movie from the romance of the scene. Snow. It builds up on your car and you have to scrape... but it's lovely. It's great to walk outside and tilt your head back. Now that I'm an adult, I restrain from opening my mouth like the girl above, but I still smile and breathe it in. I just hope we get a fresh coat sometime soon.

No comments: