Monday, September 17, 2007

Cool Puter...



I bought myself a new Gateway Laptop. That's right boys and girls, my very own laptop. Now Brent and I can both be in the office on our respective computers. I have been wanting to write but since Brent is frequently using his computer and let's face it - I can't just WRITE BY HAND - I got myself a laptop. It solves my problem of wanting computer time on Brent's computer. And he's got our machines "networked" to the same wireless Internet and our printer. It's hot. I guarantee I will be blogging more and may start down the essay path of my college years once again. I want to publish something before I die. (Good thing I am only 26 and should expect a long life!)

1 comment:

Visual Reflections said...

Gateway? Who helped you pick that out? I hope it wasn't Brent! Those things are usually not so hot!!! Glad you have joined the computer world since you have been bumming off everyone else since computers were invented, me included! Love you and miss you.
Georgia

p.s.- I usually check your blog once a week