Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl Sunday- Colts vs. Bears


I am so excited for some good football today! I am familiar with Grossman and the Chicago Bears (because they schooled the Vikings). On the flip side, my roommie Sydney is more familiar with the Indiananapolis Colts led by Peyton Manning. She is a huge fan and is completely excited they made it. I am sure the game will be awesome. Both teams deserve to be in Miami this weekend. I am just looking forward to being among friends with all kinds of snacks, Brent's A-mazing chicken wings, and booze. Very nice. For any women out there that want to impress their men and get the facts right... check out the below link:

http://femalefan.ivillage.com/entertainment/2007/01/a_girls_guide_to_the_super_bow.html

And in honor of my roommate, I am a Colts fan today. She has been sick all week but I am sure if her team wins, none of that will matter! ;)


No comments: