Monday, January 15, 2007

Silly Lydia

I guess it all started last night about 10:30 pm. Brent and I were watching the snow out of his big windows and he was so intent that ... I planned an attack! My intention was to jump on Brent and play. Oh well. I climbed up on the chair and stood on one arm, it tilted, I put one leg down and the other got scraped up something fierce. My skin was actually stuck to my pant leg so when I lifted it up a bubble of blood came with it. It was gross. Of course he has no first aid items whatsoever (which we will remedy) so I went home with paper towel on my leg wrapped in Press N Seal cling wrap! I limped home, cleaned and dressed the wound, and slept with my leg propped up. Today there are no bruises and by the end of the day it had stopped throbbing. It is about an inch long and looks like I may have scraped bone a bit. It appears to be every girl's version of a shaving nightmare! LOL. Thankfully all wounds eventually heal...

No comments: