Thursday, January 04, 2007

Concern is a funny thing...

I have noticed that my sister has not been calling my cell phone or on Skype since Christmas Day which is highly abnormal. I looked on her blog and she hasn't posted in about a week. She hasn't called my mom in about a week. She hasn't even logged onto Skype since 12/31/2006! So my rational (ha!) mind is concerned. Georgia has sent me a few emails in the past week. She is a bit lonely and seems to be homesick. I don't want a sad, unhappy Georgia! I want the excited girl back who was so glad and proud of her decision to go to South Korea for a year. It made coping with her absence so much easier on all of us.... knowing she was truly happy. Now all I can think about is scooping her up in a big bear hug and squeezing until she pinches me. Sounds like fun, huh? I miss her.

No comments: