Thursday, August 17, 2006

South Korea


Georgia got accepted into the program to teach Conversational English and is starting on October 31, 2006. My first reaction was sadness because she will be gone an entire year on this "experience." I am excited for her because I know she will make life long friends, take awesome pictures, and treasure the growing it will force within in. I am grateful that she got accepted simply because it was her heart's desire to go. I will personally have to adjust to the ache of having her gone.

2 comments:

steph! said...

We can get together at lunch once a week to cry, if you would like. And maybe have a cookie. That would make us feel better, right?

Visual Reflections said...

You are going to get together without me? I guess if it helps ease the pain of me leaving...I will miss you both very much.