Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Night at the Wingate

Let me give you a visual- I am sitting in a hotel room watching re-runs of Sex in the City and eating leftover chocolate cake from my Outback dinner. I feel very hip sitting at the desk typing on my blog. I brought the laptop so we could research sight seeing easily in the evenings. I am in training in St. Louis and it seems never-ending. I had a blissful Labor Day weekend, but had to be up at 4 am to get ready for the flight. So, the high of spending the entire weekend with my love is keeping me in the clouds for the time being. I had anticipated a horrible mood and even worse time in class that never came. Training has been difficult because a lot of time is wasted. We have a putsy facilitator that is never in a rush. Being out of my normal routine and separated from Brent is taking its toll. Eating out three times a day kinda sucks. But let me tell you- I did manage to spend $45 on my dinner tonight at the Outback!! Can you imagine?! I have never eaten there and ordered what I wanted. (My company reimburses up to $60 a day for food.)

No comments: