Monday, June 19, 2006

Exciting Moving Update!!! Bye bye U-Haul

So... my sister is a saint. She asked some people from her church if I could use their trailer to move and they said yes. It is 6' by 12' and 6' high. Now we can move my crap into the trailer Thursday night and park it at the church. I will clean my apartment and take the straggling items on Friday morning, and then move into my new apartment on Saturday. No more unloading into the garage and a week later reloading to move in. No more being displaced for a week. No more U- Haul Rentals on two days. I will be saving serious money. I plan on getting the couple a gift card for their kindness and generosity. After all, they barely know me. But to use a trailer and covered pick up truck without fees, that is seriously hot. And I am 80% packed. It's all coming together and feels great.

1 comment:

Sara said...

OHHH!! That's so wonderful!! Congratulations on your move and your good luck!! Miss you, Love you!!