Saturday, April 08, 2006

Catching Up

I feel like life can return to normal. If you noticed, before today I haven't written since March 22... After Robert left from visiting, I went to Virginia where I proceeded to lose sleep because of my parent's pet rooster. And no, they do not live on a farm. But between the stress of flying early in the morning and my bag being lost (AGAIN) the trip home was exhausting. While there I spent most of my time with my parents. Dad and I gardened outside, which was nice because the whether was springlike and perfect. We went out to eat and seemed to go to Wal-mart everytime we were in town :) I met up with old friends for dinner and drinks, then kareoke. It was fun, but I had the distinct impression I was only visiting. I went to my parent's house and then I came home. When I got back, seeing Brent was such a relief. I was only gone for five days and it felt like an eternity since I had seen him. I was exhausted and bone weary, but was so thankful that he was there to help me recuperate. After going right back to work and catching up with Sydney, Georgia, and Brent... It all seems normal again. I have the weekend off to truly breathe in normalcy and then back to life as it was before the vacation. It's good to be home.

No comments: