Thursday, February 02, 2006

Anticipating A Packed Apartment

Tonight I have invited many of my girlfriends over for a spaghetti dinner. There are going to be nine of us total. I think I may be in over my head... but I love to entertain. I love to cook for people and hear them enjoying the food I have prepared. I cleaned my bathroom last night, straightened the living room, and even made my bed this morning because I am sure someone will roam in there to enjoy the atmosphere. I have everything ready to start cooking when I get home after work and will have 30 minutes before people start arriving. I am very excited. These are a fun group of girls and I know we won't need television to stay amused. With that many people in a one bedroom apartment, there will be several small conversations. Hopefully everything will run smoothly and no one will notice the massive hickey on my neck. My Christian girlfriends will tease me mercilessly and I blush so easily.... I am so looking forward to tonight...

No comments: