Monday, August 20, 2007

Big News: An Engagement




Brent asked me to marry him on Friday and I said YES! It was completely romantic and I can't express in words how happy and content I truly am... it's perfect. We are going to wait until Georgia comes home for the wedding so needless to say it will be a long engagement. But she has to be there to help me plan. I am not a planner at all. The smaller the better!! With help I am sure it will be beautiful and elegant-- with as much budgeting as possible. I would get married in front of a justice of the peace in a white cotton dress just as long as Brent is there smiling at me and accepting me as a permanent part of his life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I sensed that it was coming when I was in Missouri. I am happy for you. It was good to see you and get used to the idea. Of course I know that depending on how small your wedding is that I may not be invited but am asking if possible that I would like to be included in on the list. You are a such a great person and friend. I don't want to miss out on such a special occasion. Nancy Mills