Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Weekend

Easter was loads of fun at the Johnson B&B. We went overnight and for the first time, I was not nervous around Brent's family. I felt like I belonged. His family has embraced me and I can tell I have won them over. It's a wonderful feeling especially since I want to become a Johnson one day myself! Brent's niece Jessica is a live wire. Two weeks shy of 10 years old and hyper as can be. We forced her to box four of us in a row to try and get some energy out of her. It didn't work, but the picture of her "Sweat head" was a direct result. Ashley is three weeks old now and absolutely beautiful. The picture is Ashley holding Jessica's hair in one hand and her father's hand in the other. Jessica lives in another state and was meeting her baby cousin for the first time. Between playing the Wii, conversation, and laughter, it was a relaxing holiday weekend. Reminder: Brent's parents do not own and operate a Bed and Breakfast... this is simply how I refer to it!























1 comment:

Visual Reflections said...

I love the one of you and Brent. The baby is cue and all but you two are cutier!! Love you sissy poo.