Thursday, April 19, 2007

Celtic Woman: A New Journey


Last night I attended a wonderful concert for Celtic Woman in the Orpheum Theatre here in Minneapolis. I felt my eyes fill with tears as their voices soared in harmony. I went with Brent's mom and we both absolutely loved every moment. Between the percussion, lights, voices, and strings... it was magical. I got home and was hyper, I skipped around the living room telling Brent all about the concert, humming as I flitted about. I told him how the fiddler ran across the stage in silver pumps and was by far the most fun to watch. All of the women are highly talented and I cannot express enough what a truly impressive show it was. They have three albums (to my knowledge) and I have all of them. Go get one and hear for yourself.

No comments: