Saturday, March 03, 2007

VERY EARLY Birthday Present!!

Tonight I was given an early birthday present that is so cool and right on the money... I never would've guessed my family would've gotten together and purchased a digital camera for me! I mentioned to my mom I would probably buy one before going on vacation but that realistically I was too cheap! LOL. So, today Brent went on a long shopping trip and came back saying that I needed to call my sister. I had no clue. After a conference call with all the peps... I started to play. I love it! It is a Canon Power Shot and I absolutely adore it. I was able to take a picture right away and not worry about reading directions. This to me being a techno-phobe was a huge plus! After reading some basics I feel like an old pro. It has been fun learning what the camera is capable of... and I especially liked being able to shoot videos... that will be fun to actually document real life.

No comments: