Thursday, October 12, 2006

I feel good.


Work is good. Family life is good. Life is good. Well, I guess you can say work is stressful because I still don't have access to all of the systems I need 6 weeks into the job. And I guess you could say that family life is not so hot with mom and dad in Virginia and Georgia ditching me for South Korea in 2 weeks. But LIFE IS GOOD. I have the sniffles because the weather is changing from fall to winter when fall truly only lasted for a month. Brent is getting a full fledged cold so I am inclined to take care of him and pamper him... I love to take care of him. I am actually hosting a going away party for Georgia tomorrow night and I am really excited about it. It should be fun seeing her the center of attention. It's such a huge deal to leave the USA for an entire year. Willingly! I wouldn't be able to leave Brent behind. He is home to me now. I know I am going to miss my sister and am trying to focus on the fact of how exciting this is for her. My dad said she will take good pictures but better not marry a Korean. LOL. Of course there may have been a racial slur thrown into the mix although he is not racist. Wow, right? I can be strong about this. I can be strong about the struggles we all face on a daily basis. I feel good.

No comments: