Monday, October 23, 2006

Grease Marathon


Georgia is leaving in 3 days and we have talked about having a Grease Marathon with our previous roommates ever since we all went seperate ways. Well- Amber, Andrea, and Jodi all still live with one another but that is beside the point! ;) So tonight is going to be full of cheesy music and bad hair. Sounds awesome, right? Seriously, I love the movies and am really looking forward to viewing them with fun girls. And I am looking forward to sneaking more time in with my sister. She called on Saturday and wanted me to run errands with her. I joined and surprisingly, Brent came with. She said in the car, "He must really like me to come out on a Saturday like this." And she's right. She is an adorable girl and has blossomed so much in the past few years I can't begin to describe it. I love her dearly. All I can say is I am "Hopelessly Devoted" to my big sister.

1 comment:

Sara said...

awwww, Lyd, that is the most sweetiest thing I've ever heard. And I have to say I'm just a bit jealous of you and Georiga's relationship. Have loads of fun tonight!! ;o)