Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wishing for Sunlight

I swear it's been raining for at least three weeks. I did get a game of tennis in with my boyfriend over a week ago, but it started raining after playing for only an hour. It was very painful for me. My co-worker just described the weather as "A little rainy" to a caller and I find it ironic to hear it said so cheerfully when it seems never-ending. There is no such thing as a good hair day when it's raining. Grocery shopping seems more cumbersome. My umbrella is old and ugly. I always feel tired and in need of a nap. The wind stays cold with the dampness of the air. I have to say at this point there better be some serious flowers and green grass for summer. Spring in Minnesota. I posted about the sunshine... now I'm posting about the lack of it. God, if you can hear me, hook us up!!

No comments: